The Security Operations team is tasked with building a world class Security program and is looking for a key member to lead security incident response. We’re looking for an engineer that has passion and endless curiosity for security analysis. The Klaviyo security operations team is responsible for detecting and responding to security incidents or threats to our production and corporate systems.
You’ll work as part of a great team responding to security events in a collaborative environment where risk and response prioritization is a team effort.
How you’ll make a difference
- Lead security incident response investigations
- Build incident timelines, uncover facts, determine underlying weaknesses
- Hunt for threats across networks, endpoints, and our cloud infrastructure
- Work closely with detection engineers to improve alerting and assist in remediation risks
- Stay calm during incidents, logically assess the facts, and formulate a plan of action
Who you are
- Advanced understand of adversary attack patterns
- Deep knowledge of cloud systems, networking, disk, memory, forensics
- Security tooling expertise (EDR, Splunk, HIDS, FIM, etc.)
- You’ve been part of a CSIRT or worked in a SOC
- Development and automation skills (Python, bash, API-based integration)
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 28,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo
Klaviyo does not tolerate and prohibits discrimination, harassment or retaliation of or against job applicants, contractors, interns, volunteers or employees by another employee, supervisor, vendor, customer or any third party.