Want to be part of a revolution? Already the leader in application monitoring solutions, Dynatrace is redefining the rules of performance with, Dynatrace One, its new 3rd generation platform. We are looking for a high performer to join our Business Systems organization (Corporate IT) in support of our growing business and advance the integration of Business Application stack at Dynatrace.
Do you have what it takes? Come join our dynamic and growing IT center of excellence!
This role will play a major role in the deployment, launch, maintenance, and development of our new Performance Management system. Working collaboratively to assure full life-cycle success for business users and information systems team with this critical program service.
- Manage a variety of initial implementation activities including analysis, configuration, process documentation and testing
- Create business requirement documents, user stories, functional specifications, and system functionality requirements
- Manage project work, enhancements, and fixes, from the request and requirements stage through build, test, and deployment.
- Enable Executives and Sales Operations to model and configure new plans, calculations, and help drive annual incentive cycle administration from an automation perspective
- Perform complex Varicent Developer/Administrator level system changes and enhancements
- Work closely with Finance users to successfully achieve reporting, compliance, and data management objectives
- Prior administrative and development experience with enterprise level ICM packages such as Varicent, Xactly, Callidus or other similar solution
- Experience working with incentive compensation stakeholders in a key relationship to help define and meet business priorities
- 10+ years of experience in business systems analysis with at least 7+ years supporting incentive compensation and complex commission programs
- Enterprise ICM Administration and Development experience; experience with Jira, and Monday, Asana or a similar project collaboration tool
- Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) required. Participation and ownership of product execution with both ITIL and Agile/ Scrum methodology preferred.
- Ability to transform business requirements into technical solutions and configuration design stories with a focus on data quality. Ability to implement change individually or with other team members.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Ability to communicate complex technical issues in a concise easy-to-follow manner.
- Quick learner with ability to solve problems expeditiously and understand impact to other environments.
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision desired.
Why work at Dynatrace?
Some companies claim leadership, Dynatrace proves it. We're redefining the rules of performance, with a focus on what it takes for companies to succeed in today's digital economy. Being a trailblazer is hard work and we need dedicated team players that will work to ensure Dynatrace remains #1 in the market.
Do you have what it takes to revolutionize the performance industry? We need big thinkers who don't settle for the status quo and want to push their careers to the next level. Think you have what it takes? We want to hear from you.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]
Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.