Due to our exciting and rapid growth, HPR is seeking a Help Desk Administrator to help us provide world-class customer service. This is a new and highly visible role that will be supporting our global support operations from the Needham, MA office. This role requires a unique blend of skills including the ability to multi-task, strong interpersonal skills, tact, assertiveness, and a whatever-it-takes attitude.
Tasked with maintaining HPR’s reputation as the industry leader in financial technology systems, you will be:
- Assigning and tracking all inbound support requests, ensuring for quality and completeness of client interactions, requests, and tickets
- Prioritizing the daily and overnight ticket backlog, ensuring all tickets and work orders are reviewed, readable, complete, and properly ordered
- Immersing yourself in the engineering team to expedite problem resolution and deliver the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction
- Leveraging your strong communication and organizational skills to interface with internal and external stakeholders, verifying satisfactory resolutions are found
- Assisting in resolving technically complex problems for some of the largest financial institutions in the world
- Responding to customer inquiries via phone, email and web
- Ongoing review of open items
- Creating clear and readable reports to improve efficiency of our support processes
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1+ years supporting business critical applications
- Familiarity with ticketing systems, such as Jira, confluence, GitLab or equivalent.
- Ability and initiative to complete tasks and solve problems autonomously
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
Please note: HPR currently does not provide employment sponsorship