Front Office Administrator
As an Office Administrator at Vestmark, you will be part of the growing Facilities Team and perform a wide range of administrative related tasks. This position will have responsibilities split 50/50 between front office and administrative support.
Front Office Duties:
- Main point of contact for all employee requests, issues, concerns
- Greet clients and visitors, accept packages, shipments and answer incoming calls
- Handle incoming & outgoing shipments and mail
- Order catering for internal meetings and events
- Order and maintain office supplies for all locations (Boston, Chicago, North Carolina, New Jersey)
- Maintain cleanliness of front desk and designated conference rooms
- Assists staff with travel requests such as car, hotel, and flight reservations
- Calendar management including internal and external meeting scheduling
- Expense reconciliation through expense management system Concur
- Organization of in-house luncheons
- Event planning related to training and team building meetings
Skills & Requirements:
- Associates Degree or 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Highly organized and with an acute attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Works well in a fast-paced environment, ability to problem solve
- Comfortable and familiar with high tech products
- Proficient with Windows 10 and Microsoft programs (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator)
- Work requires the ability to lift and carry objects routinely no greater of 50 pounds
- Requires frequent movement throughout three floors of company
- We Before Me - Puts needs of the team first and aspires to bring out the best in others; collaborative, empathetic and humble; values the opinions of others; assist others when needed; participates effectively as a member of the team; balances personal contributions and needs with those of other members of the team to achieve common objectives.
- Knowledge Explorer – Creative problem solver and adapts to challenges at hand using creative collaboration; curious, proactive and resourceful; able to incorporate other viewpoints as part of the process of developing solutions.
- Positive Energy – Ability to address difficult situations with humor and a sense of opportunity; approachable, constructive and engaged.