Executive Assistant/Office Manager, US
About Salary Finance
Salary Finance is a fintech company underpinned by a social purpose. Our mission is to make the lives of millions of working people less stressful, more productive, and much happier. We partner with leading employers to offer financial wellness benefits that help employees improve their lives by improving their finances.
In 2018, we expanded operations to the US with support from our UK headquarters. Today, our US team is located in Boston’s Seaport District under the leadership of SoFi co-founder Dan Macklin as CEO of Salary Finance Inc.
We’re growing fast in the US market with our recent $32.8 million Series C funding, backed by existing investors Blenheim Chalcot and Legal & General. We were named BITC’s Responsible Business of the Year 2018, included in KPMG’s Global Fintech 100, listed top of the Forbes’ list of socially-responsible startups, recognized by Built in Boston and MassEcon for investing in innovative thinkers, and profiled by the Wall Street Journal, the Financial Times, and more.
We’re looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant/Office Manager. You will directly support the CEO in addition to the US Leadership Team to enable them to do their best work by: managing complex schedules, tasks, situations, and priorities; and building relationships on behalf of Salary Finance. In addition, you will also oversee office management responsibilities for the greater Salary Finance team. You will have the opportunity to shape and grow your role with the business; you can expect to be given lots of responsibility from day one but be supported all the way. This is the perfect job if you love being in a hands-on administrative role in a great collaborative, entrepreneurial team, that are passionate about what they do, and appreciate you. This is a collaborative, inclusive company where everyone works together.
- You are passionate about technology and social impact, and want to help build a business that delivers a meaningful difference to society.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment in collaboration with a team.
- You love to help people do their best, and do it with good cheer. You have a positive attitude, dedicated to service, through amazing support and administration.
- You are a fantastic communicator and writer, have amazing people skills and are comfortable speaking with everyone from big-company CEO’s to small businesses.
- You thrive on keeping many things going at once. You are strong and solid, a linchpin within the company - you are the glue that holds it all together.
- You are incredibly organized, a hands-on doer who likes to do a little bit of everything in a complicated workplace.
- You are detail-oriented and take a complex process or task and get it done exactly right, every time.
- You have exceptional organizational and time management skills, the ability to perform consistently in a fast-paced environment, and the grace and willingness to change direction when circumstances demand.
- You are a problem solver who coordinates complex, fast-moving, often-conflicting options and know how to make the tough call in a complex situation.
- You enjoy interacting with customers on a daily basis, both over the phone and by email.
- You have an upbeat approach and are able to think on your feet.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are honest, trustworthy, discreet, and ethical.
- You have the ambition and determination to shape this role yourself – we will give you lots of room for growth.
Nice to Have
- You have worked in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment dealing with complex, rapidly-changing priorities.
- You are degree educated (or equivalent) or have relevant experience as an Executive Assistant or service-driven support person.
- You have experience with G Suite.
- Enable the Leadership team to do their best work by eliminating distractions, protecting their time, and letting them focus on what matters most.
- Prioritize and balance what has to happen now with what has to wait, and figure out how it fits together most effectively. Sort and clarify priorities, communicate and resolve roadblocks.
- Provide general support to the Salary Finance team including scheduling, correspondence, meeting prep, and other administrative tasks.
- General office management duties that include ordering office supplies, facilitating mail and deliveries, management of third-party vendors, and assisting the Salary Finance team with daily requests.
- Anticipate business needs and problems. Act as a problem-solver who is a master of task management, scheduling, and logistics.
- Work with the team on a wide range of projects to support our Leaders and our business, along with all those other administrative activities that make us great at what we do.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Regular company socials
- Fast-growing environment
- Generous company benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance with 50% covered by company; short-term disability, 401(k), 20 personal days and extra day off on your birthday and many other perks!
We’re looking for someone who will make a difference! We have a great collaborative, entrepreneurial team that are passionate about what they do. If you want to join a team that is changing people’s lives for the better then we’d love to hear from you.
Learn more at salaryfinance.com/US.