Executive Assistant at Kyruus
- You will help drive our mission and vision through owning and managing the schedules and travel logistics for several of our key executives. You will also have the opportunity to assist with additional office/company wide needs such as corporate charitable and team bonding events.
- You’ll serve as a central point of contact for multiple executives.
- You’ll schedule and organize meetings including but not limited to:
- You’ll own the management of expense reports and corporate credit card reconciliation.
- You’ll make travel arrangements and prepare all necessary documentation, including calendar reminders.
- You’ll assist assist with the preparation of presentation materials including slides, handouts, and demos.
- For each of the of the executive you support, you’ll have access to: Google Calendar, Concur, Zoom.
- You’ll report to the Manager, Office Operations & Administrative Services in our General & Administrative department - Administrative Services division.
Respect: How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your experience in an administrative support role to:
- Assist with various projects as needed with both the executive team and the larger administrative group.
- Demonstrate high attention to detail and organization.
- Excel at setting priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Empowerment: How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You’re hyper-detail oriented and naturally predict/anticipate when needs will arise.
- You have the ability to think on your feet and are comfortable bringing and extracting clarity out of ambiguous situations.
- You’re comfortable blasting through emails and travel bookings, but also love and appreciate opportunities to get out from behind your desk to tackle other tasks and/or daily responsibilities.
- Kyruuvians in the Executive Assistant role can move in a more linear career path along a management track to a Manager, Administrative Services role. As part of professional development at Kyruus, the Executive Assistant will also have the opportunity to take on more and more responsibility as their performance progresses, such as coordinating team-wide events or other corporate initiatives, or dedicated support to enable the success of key executives.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with yourr manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.