Executive Assistant at Kyruus
First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
- Caring – We care about our clients, their patients, and each other.
- Ownership – We own our success and have the courage to make decisions.
- Respect – We respect and enjoy each other's journey, experiences, and gifts.
- Empowerment – We empower our team, our clients, their providers and patients to make the right decisions.
Here’s what that would mean for you in the Executive Assistant role.
You will help drive our mission and vision through owning and managing the schedules and travel for several of our key executives, but will also have the opportunity to assist with additional office needs such as corporate charitable and team bonding events.
- You’ll serve as a central point of contact for multiple executives.
- You’ll schedule and organize meetings including but not limited to:
- Coordinating with external administrative support at other locations
- Booking appropriate conference room space
- Arranging for any presentation materials (projectors, wifi, sales collateral)
- You’ll own the management of expense reports and corporate credit card reconciliation.
- You’ll make travel arrangements and prepare all necessary documentation, including calendar reminders.
- You’ll help out with the preparation of presentation materials including slides, handouts, and demos.
- For each executive you support, you’ll have access to:
- Google Calendar
- You’ll report to the Manager, Administrative Services in our General & Administrative department - Administrative Services division.
How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
You’ll use your 4+ years of professional experience in an administrative support role to:
- Assist with various projects as needed with both the executive team and the larger administrative group.
- Demonstrate high attention to detail and organization.
- Excel at setting priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You’re hyper-detail oriented and naturally predict/anticipate when needs will arise.
- You have the ability to think on your feet and are comfortable bringing and extracting clarity out of ambiguous situations.
- You’re comfortable blasting through emails and travel bookings, but also love and appreciate opportunities to get out from behind your desk to tackle other tasks and/or daily responsibilities.
Where You’ll Go From Here
- Kyruuvians in the Executive Assistant role can move in a more linear career path along a management track to a Manager, Administrative Services role. As part of professional development at Kyruus, the Executive Assistant will also have the opportunity to take on more and more responsibility as their performance progresses, such as coordinating team-wide events or other corporate initiatives, or dedicated support to enable the success of key executives.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with you manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.