ASICS Digital is seeking a full-time Executive Assistant to join our team. We are looking for an individual with proven administrative experience who is excited to jump into a dynamic team environment and roll up their sleeves to keep our team and office productive and running smoothly.
The role will handle a varying degree of tasks, everything from managing travel and expense reporting to keeping the office bursting with delicious snacks and ensuring our office environment is warm, welcoming and inviting. The person who will thrive in this role loves the idea of tackling any problem thrown their way and goes above and beyond for any task, big or small, and is excited to work with all different teams around the office.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What You'll Do:
- Manage our travel program including booking travel, partnering with visitors on travel bookings, and managing our travel policies and tools
- Executive support including expense report management, scheduling support for larger or VIP meetings and catering support as needed.
- General office administration including management of incoming mail and packages, inventory and management of office supplies and snacks, and liaising with building management as needed.
- Deep Partnership with People Operations including partnering with our Workplace Experience Manager on office events, catering, building management and ensuring our office is clean and running smoothly.
What You Have:
- 3-5 year in an Executive Admin or related role with proven mobility
- Clearly demonstrated problem solving abilities, detail orientation and ability to juggle multiple tasks at once.
- Showcased eagerness to work in dynamic and inclusive environments
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.
Read Full Job Description