Executive Assistants at HubSpot enable the success of our teams through organization, coordination and administrative support.
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to join HubSpot's team who can make us better with their motivation, creativity and positive attitude. You must be comfortable with ambiguity, able to work autonomously, and energized by supporting a team that’s helping a growing SaaS company scale globally.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Organize efforts across global locations, including scheduling meetings for our senior leadership and monthly meetings for the broader global team
- Help broader team connectivity through event management: coordinate and execute logistics, research and select venues as needed, manage external vendors.
- Manage scheduling, logistics and expenses for leaders, including booking travel and external speaking engagements
- Manage relationships with a variety of external vendors for team needs
- Lead and collaborate on special projects, including team-building initiatives, employee recognition programs, team swag, etc.
- Collaborate with broader network of HubSpot Executive Assistants and Coordinators on cross-team backup support and broader company initiatives
- Support the smooth on-boarding of new employees through collaboration with HubSpot’s IT, Facilities and other global teams
We are looking for people who:
- Have a proven track record of success providing administrative support or coordination in a lean, high-performing, entrepreneurial organization
- Have remarkable drive and a passion for achieving success in a high-growth environment
- Are capable of prioritizing and managing the needs of many stakeholders
- Excel at written and oral communication skills; can interact with employees at all levels of HubSpot, including executives, as well as guests and external contacts
- Are skilled in Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google Apps, being open to ever-changing technology
- Are passionate about HubSpot’s commitment to our culture and goal of creating exceptional candidate and employee experiences
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 4M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), New Hampshire, Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Recruiting Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.