Executive Assistant, Terraton & Carbon at Indigo
At Indigo, our mission is: harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. We started down this path leveraging microbiology, but we have quickly expanded across the entire agriculture supply chain.
Indigo Carbon and the broader Terraton Initiative is the most explicit expression of our sustainability goals yet. Our goal is to remove 1 trillion tons of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere, sequester it in agricultural soils, and by doing that, improve the health of the soil, the profitability of farmers, the quality of our food, and the health of our planet. This goal is massive, and it will require a diverse team to make it happen. If you’ve been looking for a company that moves at the speed of Silicon Valley and is explicitly taking on climate change, we’d love to hear from you.
The Executive Assistant for Terraton/Carbon will provide support to the senior management on Terraton/Carbon teams and will provide other functions to ensure the success of the Terraton/Carbon team.
- Provide the highest level of support for Terraton VPs and Directors to ensure seamless coverage at all times
- Assist in every aspect of meeting scheduling and preparation
- Coordination and execution of key administrative tasks
- Manage internal and external meeting requests
- Prepare business expense reports
- Manage contacts
- Coordinate travel with internal/external parties and travel agencies
- Plan complex meetings, calls and travel arrangements including domestic and international travel, able to juggle constantly changing agendas to ensure smooth travel
- Proactively identify methods to increase efficiencies and productivity within the team
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask, re-prioritize and respond quickly
- Outstanding thoroughness, attention to detail, and accuracy in work product with an eye for context and big-picture focus
- Ability to prioritize key tasks
- Capable of maintaining confidentiality on sensitive topics
- Strong and flexible work ethic
- Quick learner and problem solver
- Ability to communicate in a flawless, professional manner (both verbal and written) to sophisticated high profile investors, customers, vendors and contacts in a clear and succinct manner
- Passionate and enthusiastic about Indigo’s core values and mission
- High integrity and good judgment
- 3-5+ years of experience as an outstanding and reliable support professional with the ambition to further develop skills and knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Outlook & Concur
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
- This role is based in Boston, MA
Indigo is committed to living our values, specifically “creating a work environment where everyone feels respected, connected, and has opportunities to learn and grow.” As part of living our values, we strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone feels they can be themselves and has an equal opportunity of succeeding.