ESS Voice, Senior Telecom Administrator at Humana Studio_h
The Senior Telecomm/Voice Administrator works with business and IT partners to ensure the continuous optimization of the voice customer experience for various contact center solutions including but not limited to computer telephony integration (CTI) solutions, dynamic call routing and call allocation platforms.
The Senior Telecomm/Voice Administrator co-ordinates with internal business and IT support teams as well as operational partners and vendors to analyze all aspects of the voice customer experience and ensure that they are seemless and easy.
The position requires an understanding of business needs as well as technical aspects of telecommunications equipment and systems and vendor capabilities. Responsibilities will include:
- Requirements gathering and documentation.
- Facilitation of design activities that result in optimal solutions that meet both the business need, consumer expectation and technical best practices.
- Alignment and agreement of multiple operating teams across a large and complex enterprise footprint including third party business partner organizations.
To be successful the role will require an individual with a proven track record of building relationships that effectively partner and influence both IT and business strategy as it pertains to multi-channel contact management. They will makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding business and technical approach for project components, and much of this work is performed without direction which therefore requires and ability to operate autonomously while maintaining alignment to team and organizational goals and strategies.
- 5+ years’ of experience with telephony and contact center platforms, tools and technologies such as Genesys, Cisco, Broadsoft telephony, InContact, Five9, 8x8, etc.
- Demonstrable understanding of supporting technologies such as remote and virtual desktop management, VoIP, storage, backup, web, middleware, database, Active Directory, and other technologies needed to operate customer contact centers
- Advanced knowledge of customer service methodologies and best practices for a service organization focusing on contact centers and contact center key metrics
- Extensive knowledge of voice, messaging, and email contact center technologies including SIP, TDM, CM, Intelligent Call Routing, IVR, Call Routing, WFM, ACD, etc.
- Understanding of business processes and how they relate to customer experience technology
- Strong architecture & systems planning skills
- Demonstrated experience and success with implementation of Omni-channel technologies including ongoing maintenance and optimization
- Extensive knowledge of infrastructure planning and operations, design and deployment, as well as system life cycle management
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies related to contact centers
- Experience leading teams to develop and apply standard operating procedures including reusable artifacts and frameworks, reference artifacts, design, development, change management, release management, and QA tools