Enterprise Support Engineer
MineralTree is disrupting the accounting industry by enabling over 1,500 companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as SimpliSafe, Rover, Amplify Snacks, Appalachian Mountain Club and UNTUCKit have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center that provides deep visibility into the cost drivers of the business. MineralTree sells its solution directly to customers and through value-added partners consisting of financial institutions, payment processors, and credit card providers.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging goals. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature and always put the team above the individual. We’re looking for high-energy individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies. Located right down the street from the Alewife MBTA station in Cambridge, the office is easily accessible from both Route 2 and the MBTA Red Line.
As an Enterprise Support Engineer at MineralTree you will have the opportunity to work closely with our enterprise customers to onboard and implement the MineralTree Secure Invoice to Pay software. You will assist these customers with implementation, support and troubleshooting while demonstrating the highest level of customer service.
- Work collaboratively with team members cross-functionally, such as engineering, customer success and marketing, communicating customer feedback and pushing project tasks forward to keep them on track
- Work closely with key enterprise accounts to ensure successful and timely implementations
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple implementation projects in different stages at any given time
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical support issues for MineralTree’s customers and bank partners
- Accurately document cases, including customer comments, proper categorization of calls and describing successful resolution
- Work directly with customers to provide regular updates regarding outstanding support tickets
- Escalate unresolved support issues to MineralTree’s Engineering team
- Prior technical software support experience required
- Excellent communication skills with a passion for both solving technical problems and delighting customers
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and programs
- A comprehensive understanding of product and project management practices and ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Proven ability to interact and influence executive management
- Innovative thinker constantly looking to improve process in an effort to be more efficient and client centric
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of Linux and SQL is a plus
As a MineralTree employee, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with the position, benefits for your peace of mind such as a BCBS sponsored medical & dental insurance and life & disability insurance. Start saving for retirement using our 401k plan through ING/Voya. We motivate you to be a continuous learner and believe in making investments in you by providing tuition reimbursement. Talented people tend to hang together and we want you to shout it from the rooftops about how great it is to work at MineralTree so we give you the opportunity to earn significant employee referral bonuses. While we work hard, we also know you need to recharge your batteries, so we provide unlimited (yes unlimited) vacation time.