Enterprise Implementation Specialist at ezCater
As an Enterprise Implementation Specialist, you will:
- Lead onboarding for new restaurant partners. This includes gathering requirements for set up, advising partners on successful parameters, and owning technical implementation for the brand.
- Work closely with Internal Teams. Cross-functional work is essential to manage expectations with partners and successfully meet deadlines.
- Lead set up of stores and menus in our internal system.
- Share restaurant insights. You’ll use our data to contextualize being “set up for success” for the restaurant partner.
- Manage multiple work streams. Ensure that restaurant partners are on track for launch both internally and externally.
- Serve as the advocate for the partner and for ezCater. Internally, you’ll be the partner’s voice, and externally, you’ll need to represent ezCater.
- Anticipate, manage, and escalate concerns. Identifying which issues to raise to which parties and when is essential for a smooth onboarding process.
- Ensure prompt communication with all stakeholders. You’ll need to be responsive and timely in communication with external partners and be proactive about efficient handoff of information & tasks to appropriate teams.
- Monitor the partner’s success on platform post-launch. You’ll meet with partners on a regular basis to discuss necessary changes & improvements post-launch.
- Optimize the onboarding process. You’ll need to be vocal about potential process improvements and be iterative as we hone the onboarding process.
- Prepare for introduction to Account Management effectively. You’ll need to set up the partner for success, be able to articulate the partner’s needs and desires for their ongoing experience with ezCater, and slot introduction at the appropriate time for a given partner.
As an Enterprise Implementation Specialist, you have:
- Stellar verbal & written communication skills. This role involves significant phone time and email exchanges.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills. This role acts as the partner’s lifeline into ezCater and will need to be responsive and trusted by them
- Strong project management skills. The ability to follow processes exactly and move the onboarding process along for the partner and internal teams is crucial.
- Strong creative problem-solving skills. There are existing processes and structures, but every partner has different needs.
- Scrappiness & agility. You won’t get a training manual for this role, you’ll be helping to create it.
- Attention to detail with a keen eye for process consistency.
- Ability and willingness to work cross-functionally. Advocating for partners internally is crucial during the onboarding phase - this can include communication with Sales, Marketing, Partner Success, ezDispatch, Billing, Ninjas, and Engineering.
- Self starter with a strong sense of ownership.
- ”No task is too small” attitude with a willingness to jump in and do whatever needs to be done and an eagerness to learn.