Due Diligence Analyst (Governance, Risk & Compliance) at Notarize
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:16 a.m. (EST) on Saturday, March 6, 2021
At Notarize, we’re pulling the future closer. As the first company to complete a legal online notarization, online mortgage closing, online will, online auto sales, and countless other critical transactions, we’re proud of our role in bringing industries into the digital age.
Our business has grown exponentially (over 600%) in the past year, as companies in a wide variety of industries look to us to help their customers get crucial legal transactions processed remotely. We’ve been dealing with a number of challenging (but interesting!) scalability issues, as more and more global enterprise companies look to Notarize to help them speed up business processes and provide better customer service in a new, fully-remote world. We’re building the team that will operate a critical platform company in tomorrow’s economy. Come join us!
As our Due Diligence Analyst, you'll play a key role in establishing productive relationships with some of our largest enterprise customers. You'll use effective communication and impeccable organization skills to improve our operational efficiency, facilitate smooth onboarding processes, and engender trust in the safety and security of the Notarize platform.
What you’ll do as a Due Diligence Analyst at Notarize:
- Own the coordination and completion of third party due diligence questionnaires
- Build and maintain a response library in order to ensure completion of DDQs with timely, reliable, accurate information
- Implement a GRC tool which includes mapping of applicable policies to controls
- Examine existing controls and procedures to identify gaps / duplication
- Effectively communicate security needs and business requirements to stakeholders
- Proactively develop and improve Information Security-related documentation
- Facilitate audits and assessments by creating/assigning tasks to owners and following through on those requests
- Maintain working knowledge of compliance technology trends and best practices
- Participate and support a variety of cross-functional auditing, compliance, and information security-related activities
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of professional experience relating to Information Security
- Previous experience in Governance, Audit, Risk Management, or Regulatory Compliance
- Proven understanding of risk assessment methodologies, frameworks, and procedures and the ability to work flexibly with them to meet organizational size, maturity, and culture considerations
- Experience building network of relationships across functions and to inform and liaise with senior management
- Experience with Project Management having led multiple projects utilizing internal and 3rd party vendor resources
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and to work independently with little direction and/or supervision to meet deliverable deadlines
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, writing and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, while working both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work with sales staff and external parties in a courteous and professional manner while setting realistic expectations
- Knowledge of documents and policies commonly requested in due diligence, risk assessment, and audit contexts
- Experience completing and responding to common questionnaires and audits, such as SOC, SIG (Lite and Full), CAIQ, and FFIEC CAT
- Bonus points for CISA or similar information security audit certification
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salaries & equity
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited PTO & flexible work schedules
- Paid parental leave
- Annual budget for personal learning & development
- Small, cross-functional teams
- Strong emphasis on collaboration & mentorship
- Paid lunches (through Grubhub) & regular Lunch & Learn sessions
Our core values:
- Solve Problems That Matter: We serve some of the most important moments in people's lives. It's a responsibility we embrace by focusing obsessively on the issues that will have a quantifiable impact on our customers and our company growth.
- Yes Before No: We are optimistic about our ability to change lives by transforming outmoded processes. We believe our efforts can create a better future, and it is our attitude that will allow us to pull that future closer.
- Start With Why: We don't presume to understand the intentions of the people around us, whether coworkers or customers. We ask honest questions and listen to feedback in order to gain insight, build trust, and create memorable experiences.
- Stamp Together: We create a strong team and a welcoming workplace by valuing diverse perspectives. Every role in our organization is supported and valued equally, without regard to location or background.
Notarize is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We'd love to hear from you.