Director of Technical Brand Management at Grubhub
- Directly manage individual contributors and people managers, acting as a mentor and resource to your team to help improve both project management and client relationship management skills
- Conduct regular one-on-one meetings with your team to ensure employee and client success
- Act as point for highly escalated client issues that require executive assistance
- Ensure all of your team’s launches are staying on track, and any issues are flagged
- Contribute to ongoing process improvements and documentation of processes within the Account Management team
- Act as an advocate for LevelUp in each relationship to drive adoption, retention, and participation in new LevelUp campaigns, features and products
- Work with executive management teams to bring creative solutions to prospective clients and to build the business of current clients
- Develop the team and direct them in finding creative solutions to both client and internal challenges, foster knowledge-sharing across all disciplines internally to ensure collaborative and informed work
- Create an effective process and information flow between client services team and other disciplines
- Foster a productive and empowering working environment
- Provide team with all necessary tools and training to improve core expertise and continued career growth
- Build a team to deliver company business and revenue goals
- Will lead multiple projects at once and ensure strong integration across the organization
- Lead new business efforts and determine the optimal staffing assignments for new initiatives
- Excellent communication skills. Good listener, capable of understanding client issues and translating them into an appropriate solution
- Ability to manage and mentor a team of managers
- Robust training skills - one on one and in a group setting
- Demonstrated client service bias
- Proven ability to work across many departments to solve problems and achieve results
- Analytical skills to make and support business decisions
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Comfortable working in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment
- Leads and directs the work of others
- Typically reports to top management
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Experience in growing, managing and inspiring internal teams
- Strong leadership and organizational skills must be complemented by relationship building management style
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.