Abacus Insights is a mission-driven, growth-stage technology company focused on transforming the healthcare payor industry, ultimately creating a more personalized patient experience, improving health outcomes, and lowering the overall cost of healthcare. Abacus Insights provides a flexible, efficient, and secure platform that organizes and exchanges healthcare data from various sources and formats, allowing our customers to uncover differentiated insights that address their clients' needs. Our employees know that they play an active role in keeping our customers' data safe and are responsible for ensuring that our comprehensive policies and practices are met.
With our deep expertise in cloud-enabled technologies and extensive knowledge of the healthcare industry, we have built an innovative data integration and management platform that allows healthcare payors access to data that has been historically siloed and inaccessible. Through our platform, our clients can ingest and manage all the data they need to transform their business by supporting analytical, operational, and financial needs.
Since our founding in 2017, Abacus has built a highly successful SaaS business, raising more than $53 Million by industry-leading VC firms. We are solving problems of massive scale and complexity in an industry that is ready for disruption. We're growing quickly and would love for you to join us.
About the role:
Pre-Sales Support & Execution:
- Support the sales lifecycle at different stages for new customers and identify expansion opportunities with existing customers.
- Drive technical solutions during the sales process, craft messaging on product and technical fit with the clients' business and technical needs.
- Work closely and partner with account management teams to expand within existing accounts.
- Build, maintain, and strengthen trusted client relationships at CIO/CAO/CDO/VP/Dir. of Technology and Data levels.
- Build out technical pre-sales team as we scale.
- Identify and develop key strategies (e.g. focused on consultative selling) for specific customers and technical stakeholder groups within client organizations.
- Effectively orchestrate Abacus Insights' key areas of expertise throughout the sales process.
- Author and own technical solutions and client fit sections within RFPs, proposals, and other sales efforts.
- Keep up to date on industry and product-specific knowledge in the competitor landscape and properly position Abacus Insights’ differentiators to win business.
- Understand business and technical requirements of clients in order to position effective solutions that drive business value and have a clear ROI.
Post-sales Support and Execution:
- Work alongside customers and consumption team to understand key use cases/jobs-to-be done that are enabled by the Abacus Insights platform.
- Work with the product team to develop strategies and tactics for the increasing utilization of the Abacus Insights platform (by creating awareness of use cases for customers, or identifying areas that require education on the platform).
- Work with customer success team to track and measure customer satisfaction – define, measure and monitor KPI’s of customer success across different account types (e.g. product adoption, product engagement, speed client satisfaction).
- Identify reference-able customers and build qualifications to be used for sales enablement and marketing.
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise technical pre-sales or business development in B2B segments; healthcare segment (payor and ‘payor-like’ entities) experience required.
- Prior experience in healthcare focused consulting, data, analytics or SaaS are highly desirable.
- A firm understanding of enterprise data integration and data management methodologies and architectures in product-centric models.
- Expertise in cloud computing and big data technologies related to master data management, data warehouse, data virtualization, data quality, data reconciliation and data governance design patterns; familiarity with business intelligence and analytical tools (e.g. Tableau, SAS), advanced analytical and data science toolkits.
- Superior communication skills (both for internal and external clients), and team-oriented approach to problem-solving, solutions, and selling.
Equal Opportunity Employer
As a mission-led technology company helping drive better healthcare outcomes, Abacus Insights believes that the best innovation and value we can bring to our customers comes from diverse ideas, thoughts, experiences, and perspectives. We are dedicated to building diverse teams and providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants. Abacus prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type regarding race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.