Director of Security Operations at Klaviyo
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:14 p.m. (EST) on Tuesday, February 11, 2020
Klaviyo is looking for Security Operations Manager who is looking to take ownership in building a world-class security operations team that monitors, identifies and responds to threats that could impact both Klaviyo and our customers. We’re looking for individuals that want to continually improve the information security program.
How you will make a difference:
- Build and lead a team of high-performing security analysts and incident responders focused on threat detection, security operations, and incident response.
- Design/implement solutions using open-source/third-party tools and automation focused on the detection and prevention of security threats.
- Identify techniques and solutions to constantly improve and mature detection & response capabilities. Continually test, review and update alerting for continual improvement.
- Lead the response to security threats and incidents for the collection, analysis, and preservation of digital evidence.
- Work with various engineering stakeholders to identify gaps and recommendations to mitigate organizational risk.
- Practice, practice, practice - lead organizational red and blue team exercises.
Who You Are:
- Have 8+ years of hands-on security operations experience in securing products that matter in the modern cloud environments.
- Understand techniques, tools, and procedures used by bad actors and how to identify/ defend against threats.
- Experience in threat detection, forensics, incident response or a related field.
- Subject matter expert in the areas of incident response and analysis of security events.
- Have built and coached high performing security teams.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 28,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
Read Full Job Description