Director, Payments Operations at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
The Director of Pricing Operations is a senior role at Toast who will scale and optimize the pricing operations, motions and flows. The Director will partner cross-functionally to drive efficiency and help drive down the time-to-quote payments pricing and best position in support of the Sales team. This is a unique opportunity to take on a critical operational role at one of the fastest growing SaaS companies of all-time.
About this roll*
- Improve and optimize payments pricing operational flows through customer quote tooling (eg SFDC and new technologies) to efficiently support the Sales team and our customers to best position payments
- Deliver a best-in-class, truly delightful, Payments experience to Toast restaurants, prospects and internal teams by strategizing end-to-end pricing operations
- Maintain and drive down SLAs through improved automation, technology implementation and process flows in SFDC, the Toast platform and via new technologies
- Become a subject matter expert regarding Toast’s payment solutions, deeply understand the payments value proposition and how Toast Payments specifically meets restaurant needs
- Ability to identify and translate Toast Payments business needs into well-defined process, policies and procedures
- Understand market dynamics around payments pricing and advise on pricing strategy ops flow to speed up time to quote
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 8+ years of experience in payments pricing operations in payments acquiring or payments facilitation
- Familiarity and experience managing/directing strategy for a custom quote object/tooling (eg Salesforce.com)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Business, Economics, IT, Tech/Engineering, Mathematics
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to act as a positive, self-motivated leader who can inspire others to rise to new challenges
- Drives progress cross-functionally and very comfortable working across complex organizations
- Metric driven and operationally minded
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be highly motivated, organized and able to work within tight deadlines
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.