Director of Operations at Gravyty
Gravyty Chief Operating Officer:
The Chief Operating Officer (COO) will play a critical role in helping to shape and guide the future growth and development of Gravyty.
Reporting to the co-founders and working as a key member of the Executive Team, the COO will take a leadership role in building, implementing, and overseeing all of Gravyty’s systems, processes, workflows, and procedures.
The responsibilities of the Chief Operating Officer (COO) will include:
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to a service organization that mirrors the adopted mission and core values of the company. Bottom line: Build a dynamic, energetic, and safe company.
- The measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external.
- Spearhead the development, communication, and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of the organization.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- MBA Preferred
- At least eight (8) years of strong operational experience with at least five (5) years in a leadership or supervisory role.
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission.
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems.
- Communicate effectively and productively in writing, in person, and using communication devices.
- Proficiency in planning and organization.