Director of Medical Affairs Operations at Akili Interactive Labs
As Akili’s Director of Medical Affairs Operations you will build out the operational infrastructure, and manage business and functional operations across the medical affairs organization. It is an opportunity to establish the building blocks of a medical affairs organization, launch a product that will have a major impact on the future of digital medicine, and prepare to successfully scale and expand our footprint within the digital therapeutics space.
- Lead business and operational planning across the medical affairs function, provide oversight and execution of key medical activities and related processes, including Medical Information, Medical Communications and Publication planning, Grants and Medical Education
- Review and evaluate business procedures, processes and resources to ensure efficient and effective medical affairs operations
- Effectively manage Medical Affairs processes such as Grants and Medical Education, Promotional and medical material review and approval, medical device safety process, IIS process, medical vendor management, medical customer engagement process, publication and scientific conference planning and management, Medical information and external communication, etc.
- Develop medical content as well as policies and procedures and implement a process for storing and managing it
- Develop collaborative working relationships across the organization to effectively manage cross-functionally
- 7+ years of Medical Affairs Experience, preferably in the Biopharma /Biotech space
- Experience launching a product
- Strong organizational, business planning and project management skills
- Experience with Veeva (CRM and Medical Information) or similar system would be useful
- Excellent written communication skills
- Budget Management
- Experience with dashboard management, tracking and reporting on functional deliverables, and compliance tracking
- Strong collaboration skills, and experience building cross-functional relationships
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
At Akili Interactive, our mission is to ignite new hope for those living with cognitive impairment. We’re bringing together world-class neuroscience with the latest technology and video game entertainment to create a new class of digital medicines, delivered through captivating video game experiences. We are out to prove that effective medicine for serious illnesses can also be fun and engaging.
Our flagship product, EndeavorRx, is the first ever FDA-cleared prescription treatment delivered through a video game to treat children living with ADHD. This is only the beginning, as we continue to boldly challenge the status quo of today’s medicine.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion are incredibly important to all of us. We are committed to hearing all voices. Akili Interactive provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.