Director of IT
BHE’s mission is to improve healthcare through innovative analytics. Our team has built a next-generation analytics platform, Instant Health Data (IHD), to bring researchers together to generate insights into improving population health, quality of care, and managing costs.
We are currently seeking an exceptional IT Operations and Project Manager to join our team and manage key IT processes and projects.
- Assists in defining project scope and objectives and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensures that all IT projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Ongoing oversight/management of HITRUST routine activities, ensuring compliance
- Manages and maintains compliant and effective QMS processes and documentation
- Engages with and communicates effectively and efficiently with team members
- Establishes and maintains relationships with third parties/vendors
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5+ years IT project and/or program management experience
- Relevant certification preferred, such as PMP, HITRUST Certified Practitioner
- Experience with data integration projects
- Deep understanding of HITRUST
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills; ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively, take initiative, and follow through
Why be a part of BHE's Team?
- Leading healthcare data analytics/big data company
- Work on a team of talented and pragmatic engineers/researchers
- Great mentorship and growth opportunities