Director of Education Services
Director of Education (DataRobot University)
As Director of Education, you will lead DataRobot’s global customer training and university support efforts.
DataRobot’s customer training operations provide very high quality, scalable live training sessions on the use of the DataRobot automated machine learning platform and on the principles and key concepts of pragmatic data science. You will be responsible for staffing, facilitating, monitoring, and managing the performance of this growing team.
In addition, you will oversee the team onboarding and providing support to academic institutions seeking to use the DataRobot platform in college courses. DataRobot is currently in use at more than 50 universities around the world, including many highly ranked graduate business schools.
- Expand the team of trainers and administrative support to meet the company’s growth plans
- Maintain high, measured standards of effectiveness and satisfaction
- Oversee effective communications and coordination with customers and with DataRobot sales and support groups
- Expand curriculum offerings as needed
- Expand and support the use of DataRobot in university programs
- Provide performance reporting
- Demonstrated success leading corporate software training programs
- High energy, committed approach
- Orientation to consistent, high-quality execution
- Comfort and skill working with high-level corporate and university contacts
- Understanding of machine learning methods and practices
- University or corporate teaching experience
- Experience working with university faculty