We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Where great customer support lives.
The Desktop Support Technician’s responsibility is to provide gold standard end user support and maintenance within the organization's desktop computing environment. Support is to be provided using both hands on and remote management tools and include the support of desktop computers, mobile devices, printers, audio/video, video conferencing systems, and secure authentication systems.
What you’ll do as a Desktop Support Technician:
- Provide top level customer service where the customer is your focus at all times.
- Be responsive to customer service requests as well as other needs.
- Support Windows 10, Apple MacBook Pro, iPads and Android devices.
- Configure and deploy Mac OS X (High Sierra & Catalina) and Windows 10 through standard measures as well as imaging technologies.
- Experience with imaging technologies such as PXE Boot & JAMF
- Experiencing supporting enterprise level video conferencing
- Email support for mail clients like MS Outlook for Mac/PC, Mac Mail, and GMail
- Printer configuration and support for Mac and Windows.
- Experience with user VPN and two factor authentication configurations
- Capable of working individually and as part of a team.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects/priorities in a deadline-driven environment.
- Must be able to remain calm in pressure situations and adapt quickly to change.
- Proactively address new and emerging problems.
Skill and Qualifications:
- 1 - 3 years' experience working in Windows PC Support or an equivalent occupation
- 1 year support of Macs and Apple products
- Prefer either CS degree or OSX Certifications, Net+, and A+ preferred but not required
- Desire to go above and beyond at all times to serve our customers
- If Net+ Certification is not already obtained it will be required to obtain within the first year or employment
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.