Desktop Support Technician
CrunchTime! Information Systems (www.crunchtime.com) is experiencing record growth and is looking for high-energy professionals who can enhance our organization and contribute to the evolution of our suite of world-class enterprise management products. If you possess the skills and the desire to be part of a team dedicated to industry leadership, we’d like to hear from you.
CrunchTime! is looking for highly motivated Desktop Support Technician will assist all staff with technical support of desktop computers, applications and related technology. Support includes specification, installation and testing of computer systems and peripherals within established standards and guidelines. Activities require interaction with application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve unique, non-recurring problems.
Primary Role and Responsibilities:
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- 1+ year of experience supporting Windows and Linux environments.
- Experience troubleshooting hardware issues and replacing hardware on both desktops and laptops.
- Experience installing software, patches, updates on desktops, laptops and servers.
- Experience troubleshooting basic network, software and printing problems.
- Proven ability to provide support to non-technical people on-site and over the phone
CrunchTime! employees enjoy a competitive salary, depending on experience, plus access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance.
- Vision plan.
- Disability insurance.
- Life and AD&D
- Flexible Spending Accounts for dependent and medical care.
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- 401K Plan with employer match.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Educational assistance for approved courses.
- Commuter benefits including parking reimbursement
- Catered lunch every Friday.
- Bagels every Tuesday.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Community volunteer program.
Local Candidates Only.