Desktop Support Analyst
The Mimecast Desktop Support Analyst needs to work well under pressure and can deliver and execute solutions timeously to ensure a flawless internal IT service delivery for Mimecast. Assist in the planning and maintenance of IT business systems at the various offices worldwide according to Mimecast Global specifications and local business requirements as well as provide efficient and effective support to local and global Mimecast employees using defined case management procedures.
About the role
You’ll join a passionate and talented team in an innovative IT company. We are currently recruiting for an internal EUC 1st Line Support Analyst to join our team. You will work with our tech-savvy staff to ensure the smooth running of their IT equipment and the systems they depend on. You’ll be an essential part of planned upgrades and improvements as we strive for perfection. You will need to possess outstanding communication skills and have an enthusiastic disposition. We are looking for someone with a proactive, team spirited attitude that can bring experience and initiative. In the past 12 months, we’ve refreshed a large portion of our IT estate, upgraded every machine to SSD and automated large portions of our user support infrastructure. Only the extraordinary need apply.
- Providing 1st line IT support in the global team
- Initial troubleshooting is performed to determine the correct support requirements
- Ensure the troubleshooting actions are recorded in the work log of the case
- Ensuring the call is correctly assigned to the relevant support group
- Knowledge Base and KEDB usage and advising on shortcomings
- Escalate issues within timescales allowed
- Third Party Case logging and assigning cases
- Deployment of laptops using imaging technology (SCCM/Casper)
- Manage available stock of IT equipment and services
- Maintain IT Inventory and Asset registry
- Office moves and other tasks
- Responsible for morning checks and reporting issues
- Impeccable IT assistance across all departments and regions
- Case Management
- Adhere to company and departmental policies and procedures
- Project and non-project related tasks as and when assigned
- Completion of tasks assigned by senior
- After hours or overtime work as and when necessary
Essential Skills and Experience:
Within this corporate IT environment, you will be required to have:
· Exposure to Microsoft Windows systems and technologies
· Intermediate Microsoft Office 216
· Intermediate Windows 10 Operating Systems
· Skype for Business and telephony systems
· Video Conferencing and A/V systems
· Experience on an IT Service Management system
· Mac OSX (Basic)
· Familiarization of disk encryption technologies and anti-virus solutions
· Network connectivity and troubleshooting
· 1-year minimum IT experience
· Must have worked in a medium sized environment (200+ Users)
· Global / remote experience
· MCDST Microsoft Certified Desktop Technician
· College Degree
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
We strive to attract exceptional people who have "that extra something" and really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump on board?
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply attaching your resume!
If you would like more information about Mimecast please visit our website at www.mimecast.com
We look forward to speaking to you soon!