Cyber Security Metrics Lead at Humana Studio_h
Our Enterprise Information Protection team is seeking a Cyber Metrics Lead who is very motivated and able to take on the challenge of building and maturing a comprehensive security metrics program. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of metrics-driven reporting practices and is able to articulate a clear story to a wide range of audiences using complex data and information. They will also have the unique benefit of having overview and insight into the whole spectrum of our cyber security activity at Humana.
The Cyber Security Metrics Lead will drive the effort to build a comprehensive and sustainable cyber security metrics and reporting program. They will do this through identification and implementation of key metrics, reports, and dashboards that provide visibility, insights, and accountability, identify gaps and trends in our cyber security controls, and inform our strategy and operations with audiences ranging from daily operational teams to the Board of Directors.
- Define, manage, and implement plans to develop and mature a comprehensive, end-to-end cyber security metrics program
- Identify and establish key performance, risk, and control indicators and metrics that will drive impactful actions and decisions to address key risks and threats, improve operational performance, and drive capability maturity
- Develop high quality metrics reporting and dashboards for key audiences ranging from operational teams to our Board of Directors
- Implement tools and solutions to automate and visualize metrics, reporting, and dashboards for key audiences
- Apply advanced analytics models and artificial intelligence, where appropriate, to derive additional insight from key metrics
- Drive the adoption and use of key metrics and reporting across the cyber security organization to inform daily operations, tactical activities, strategic planning, and risk management
- Communicate metrics and insights across various levels of the organization; conduct executive level presentations and briefings discuss trends, anomalies, and necessary actions
- Partner with cyber security, IT, and Humana leaders and stakeholders to continuously refresh and define new and relevant metrics and reporting needs
- Ensure consistency and accuracy of metrics and reporting
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
- Strong understanding of end-to-end cyber security metrics process including metrics collection, tracking, and reporting, including ownership and responsibilities for each activity
- Outstanding analytical skills with an ability to ensure metrics are aligned to strategic goals and will drive key behaviors
- Experience developing automated tools used to calculate metrics and visualization tools for reporting
- Strategic communicator – able to simplify the complex with proven experience presenting to top level executives; excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills and track record of execution and delivery
- Strong attention to detail
- Broad cyber security industry, technology, and security knowledge including understanding of operations, technology, communications and processes
- Consulting skills – able to assimilate business knowledge and knowledge of internal customer’s unique needs/situation. Provide options and tools to make informed decisions.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the proven ability to influence and achieve alignment across a range of different opinions and interests
- Ability to work independently and make objective decisions independently
- Industry certification (e.g., CISSP, CISM, etc.)
- Prior experience designing and delivering cyber security metrics, reports, and dashboards that provide actionable insights for diverse audiences including senior management and Board of Directors
- Prior experience and knowledge of reporting, visualization, and analytics solutions such as MS PowerBI, Tableau, Splunk, native Microsoft Azure and/or GCP analytics services, etc.