The Customer Support team at LeanIX is a critical part of our current and future success. LeanIX is seeking a Customer Support Associate to be the first point of contact for all customer support requests. Customer Support Associates should have the ability to demonstrate good problem-solving skills and methods. The ideal candidate is motivated by reducing and minimizing the effort of our customers to get their support cases resolved.
- Evaluate the impact and criticality of all support requests, escalating with urgency when needed
- Handle support requests from a variety of different channels (zendesk, Intercom, Online Community, Calls)
- Provide excellent documentation (e.g. steps to reproduce) for support tickets when the request is forwarded to other teams
- Work cross-functionally with the Customer Success Management, Engineering teams and Developers in order to solve complex customer cases
- 0-2 years of relevant working experience
- Basic technical understanding of the LeanIX platform
- Basic to Intermediate technical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong understanding of Customer Support KPI
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.