Customer Success Manager at LeanIX, Inc.
We are looking for a driven, customer-oriented, team player with exceptional analytical and consulting / advisory skills to support our customers in the best way possible. You will take on full responsibility for customer accounts across the different stages of their lifecycle – from onboarding to renewal. The tasks may range from data-driven analysis and execution to supporting customer change management projects.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- A fun, fast-paced and growing company with LeanIX
- A Customer Success team that values accountability, transparency and innovation
- A collaborative environment within the Customer Success team as well as across the Sales, Marketing and Product teams
- Working with state-of-the-art Customer Success tool
- Maintain customer satisfaction
- Ensure a smooth onboarding of new customers, including product training
- Ownership of customer accounts through their continued success using LeanIX products
- Development and expansion of customer accounts
- Drive product education, usage and best practices
- Regular cadence of customer check-ins
- Act as the first point of contact for all aspects of your customers, including best practice guidance
- Translate customer requests into configuration and/or product requirements
- Regularly organize Executive Business Reviews with relevant customers
- 3-5 years of work experience in IT/Cloud Management or consulting
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to confidently speak at both a business and a technical level
- Experience in customer management, customer support or project management
- Working knowledge of the IT management and/or Cloud management domains
- Understanding of what data-driven customer success means
- Preferred, but not required is 1+ year(s) working knowledge using Gainsight or Totango