We are looking for a highly motivated, collaborative, goal-oriented, and creative problem solver to join a team of experts supporting internal home-grown and third party applications, both in the U.S and internationally, who can work cross-functionally with internal customers, business analysts, and technical teams to understand, support, and deliver on business needs. This person will be responsible for a wide range of non-technical to technical operations that will require the ability to quickly adapt and learn business processes and understand complex systems. This position will have a focus on Pega Sales & Marketing Automation on-going development and support.
- Handling incoming front line internal customer support questions
- Gaining a knowledge and deep understanding of internal applications
- Develops and maintains expertise on features/functionality of internal applications
- Collaborates with team to provide training on new features/functionality of internal applications
- Work closely with other Pega Administrators and Analysts to ensure coordinated and compliant development of the Pega
- Develop system documentation and Pega policies/procedures.
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity
- Manage and Administer marketing-to-sales pipeline and data workflow improvements and development
- Help deliver standard functionality, tracking of appropriate data, and reporting to domestic and international business
- Ensure security and governance of system and data
- Manage projects; initiate and drive multiple workflows to successful completion with strong communication and collaboration
- Support Integrations with legacy systems and other internal Applications
- Drive end-user adoption by assisting in day-to-day Pega support, including the management of system upgrades, releases, and change control processes
- Gather business requirements and translate them into Pega changes and enhancements.
- Drive the Pega roadmap and enhancements to ensure they meet the strategic goals of the business.
Skills / Qualifications
- Advanced knowledge Pega Sales & Marketing Automation
- Experience with developing and implementing test plans
- Familiarity with JIRA, or other support ticketing systems
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Highly technology literate; quickly learns new applications and tools
- Strong follow-through capabilities
- Extremely detailed and organized, ability to re-prioritize tasks as needed
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills, extremely collaborative
- Self-starter with excellent communication and influencing skills
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining vigilant attention to details
- Ability to be flexible, resilient, and adaptable to changing priorities
- Ability to work with multiple groups including internal and external teams and manage expectations
- Constantly looking to apply best practices
- Exceptionally detail-oriented and organized
- Proven ability to manage many simultaneous projects to meet business goals and objectives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; able to deliver clear, concise information and direction to partners and internal teams
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in a technical or business-oriented field.
- 4+ years of analytical and problem solving experience in a technical / business analyst or related role
- 4+ years of Pega experience (Ceritified Lead System Architech)
- PegaSystems development experience
- Process improvement and/or program and project management background, preferably in a software or other technology company
InterSystems is the engine behind the world’s most important applications. In healthcare, business, government, and other sectors where lives and livelihoods are at stake, InterSystems is the power behind what matters™. Founded in 1978, InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its software products are used daily by millions of people in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit InterSystems.com.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.