CRM Loyalty Strategy Support Manager II
Browse the Aisles
The CRM Loyalty Strategy Support manager will be the main DiPLA contact for the brands to help build, execute and maintain their personalized marketing strategies by providing thought leadership on strategy as well as liaising on execution and analytical support.
What’s our Dish - About Us
Announced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that will serve as the engine that powers U.S. ecommerce and digital strategies. Peapod Digital Labs will accelerate growth in digital and personalization capabilities for the great local brands of Ahold Delhaize USA and will serve as the innovation lab for the U.S. portfolio of companies, driving digital and eCommerce innovation, technology and experience to meet the changing needs of customers of Ahold Delhaize USA’s local brands, regardless of when, where and how consumers choose to shop. Peapod continues to be a consumer-facing eCommerce brand, and is part of Peapod Digital Labs, focused on growing Peapod sales to consumers.
Recipe for Success - What's “in store” for the role
- Provide Strategic account management to the brands to create hyper-personalized relationships with customers to better meet their needs through more convenient, inspiring, and affordable shopping experiences. Manage the customer shopping journey through omni-channel engagements pre-during-and post shopping to create more loyal relationships with customers for long term profitable sales growth
- Manage and harness the full power and expertise of our internal DiPLA teams to provide outstanding services to the Brands to enable their ongoing strategy and personalization capabilities. This requires excellent analytical, executional, project management and relationship building skills to meet the demands of the brand marketing leadership teams.
- Expertise in developing sophisticated customer contact and offer strategies to manage the customer Lifecycle, ensure consistent Brand messaging and deliver incremental sales nearing half a billion dollars.
- Knowledge of the Brand’s market and customers and understanding the Loyalty and CRM objectives in terms of Business, Brand and Customer Objectives
- Partner with Brand to develop their goals and marketing strategies, adding strategic value and ensuring that they get the best results from the whole DiPLA team
- Provide support for Strategy and tactical CRM campaign development
- Provide customer analytic led recommendations with creative thinking to deliver on Brand expectations
- Understand Brand’s customer segmentation and prioritization along with key attributes for communication
- Offer knowledge sharing for continued refinement and optimization of strategy to achieve objectives.
- Provide comprehensive budget management for advertising and promotional expenses - Strengthening DiPLA’s relationship with the Brand, becoming their go-to resource by asking the right questions, sharing insights, connecting them with required resources and being a visible and influential presence
- Foster a collaborative environment and trusted partner relationship
- Provide Campaign and Analytic Brief Management paying astute attention to detail
- Project management and resource allocation
- Support the analytic and reporting priorities; recommending where insights can be activated - Manage campaign exclusions and new Channel engagement
The Essentials In Your Cart - The required ingredients
- Bachelor Degree preferably an advanced degree in Marketing Certifications
- 7-9 years of Marketing experience including specific focus on Loyalty, Digital and CRM disciplines
- 5 years of retail marketing experience within retail or from within a marketing agency
Extra Spices - What you should bring to the table
- Understanding today’s digital customer and how business should adapt accordingly
- Excellent analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Strong knowledge of grocery retail
- Effective time-management
- Impeccable organizational and project management skills
- Superb communication and presentation skills
- Managing marketing teams and client relationships
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to develop talent and inspire change
- Ability to bring varied groups together to collaborate –
- Ability to manage a $70 - $100 million dollar budget to grow sales at a 5:1 sales to cost ratio generating between $350 - $500 million in incremental sales
Join Us at Our Table - PDL Life
Peapod Digital Labs is forward thinking company with a strong heritage and recognizes who powers our progress – our people! We offer a great variety of benefits and perks to our employees that includes great choice of health care options, including PPO and HSA plans (with company contributions), dental, vision flexible spending accounts, a 401k with strong company match and immediate vesting, generous and flexible paid time off, and great employee discount on your groceries. Oh yeah, and snacks & drinks of course!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.