Contract Information Technology Associate at MineralTree
As a Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Winner and voted one of the top companies to work for by Built in Boston in 2021, MineralTree is a disruptive Fintech company enabling over 2,000 mid-market to enterprise companies to improve operational efficiency with AP Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as Amazon, Salesforce, Amway, Boston Celtics, Baltimore Ravens and the Southern Company have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center.
We are a close-knit organization where everyone is working toward a common goal and where all contributions matter. With passion, teamwork and a good dose of humor, we drive toward challenging goals. We pride ourselves on our collaborative nature and always put the team above the individual. We’re looking for high-energy individuals who are ready to learn and take ownership of their career growth. This is an opportunity to join an early-stage company led by an experienced management team with a track record of building successful companies.
We are looking for a Contract IT Associate to help keep our organization running smoothly. Comfort with all facets of corporate IT systems, networks, business applications is a must. Additionally, MineralTree handles payments so a security mindset and an attention to details are required.
- Work with other members of the IT staff to manage the IT program for a growing global footprint
- Document all IT processes and procedures
- Help manage and improve the company’s IT application delivery and support, including Onelogin, Google Workspace, Slack, Zoom, Atlassian Cloud and others
- Work on projects to drive better integration between and reporting from the Company’s IT applications
- Evaluate current environment and adopt and deploy new tools and methods to enable continuous improvement
- Maintain security best practices and risk management
- Assist with cross-functional initiatives requiring effective communication across multiple stakeholder groups
- 2-4 years of corporate IT experience with progressively increasing responsibilities, startup experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- Experience managing and integrating IT applications, a solid understanding of Single Sign On, Identity and Access Management best practices
- Deep knowledge of the management of the macOS and Windows machines, a solid understanding of modern endpoint management techniques and tooling, scripting and configuration management tooling a plus
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with the ability to handle multiple competing priorities effectively
- Team player with a service orientation
- Process oriented; understands the benefit of repeatable processes and consistent documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intellectually curious with the ability to learn quickly and solve problems
MineralTree is an equal opportunity employer. We support the principle of equality of treatment in employment, and are committed to having procedures to determine equal pay for all our employees that do not discriminate and are free from bias.