Cisco Wireless Senior Network Engineer (remote virtual work at home eligible) at Humana Studio_h
The Senior Network Engineer designs, analyzes, plans and modifies network components supporting customer communication implementation activities. The Senior Network Engineer work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Network Engineer develops and evaluates network performance criteria and measurement methods. Prepares the analysis of the short-term or long-term capacity needs for switching, routing transmission and signaling. Conducts network architecture design, feasibility and cost studies. Develops alternative routing scenarios and changes in required sequence of network activities. Conducts economic and population growth studies to determine impact on network capacity and development plan projections. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- 5 or more years of experience Cisco Wireless Network Engineering
- Experienced with monitoring tools such as Solar Winds/Orion, Lancope, LiveAction or similar required
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Must be a highly effective communicator with the ability to lead and influence
- CCNA/CCNP Highly preferred
- Experienced with SDWA(Viptela etc )
- 5g Wireless