Business Systems Team Lead at Klaviyo
At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Salesforce and business systems are critical to the overall success of Klaviyo. The Business Systems Team Lead will play an important role in ensuring the effectiveness of the Systems team by providing project and solution design leadership for a team of System Admins/Analysts.
Our Sales team and other teams that use Salesforce are growing rapidly; you will work on projects that affect 500+ users. The person who would best fit this role is highly collaborative, organized, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment. This hire will report to the Business Systems Manager.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Directly manage a team of up to 6 System Admins/Analysts
- Mentor team members on Salesforce technical skills, such as building flows and creating validation rules
- Coach team members on best practices for requirements building, project management, and solution design
- Lead a team of Systems Admins/Analysts, prioritizing and delegating tasks based on business needs
- Plan, implement, and maintain systems projects alongside team members, coordinating cross-functionally and with vendors as required
- Partner with senior business stakeholders to create alignment and trust between leadership and Sales Ops
- This job is located in Boston, MA- remote/hybrid potential
Who You Are
- Have experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Have 4+ years of Salesforce Administration experience
- Have 1+ years people management experience
- Have experience with Flow automation in Salesforce
- Are results oriented, have strong attention to detail, and are able to prioritize multiple objectives and projects
- BA/BS Degree
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.