Want to be part of a revolution? Already the leader in application monitoring solutions, Dynatrace is redefining the rules of performance with, Dynatrace One, its new 3rd generation platform. We are searching for a Salesforce Business Analyst to support our growing business and advance the value and benefits of information intelligence across our business applications.
Do you have what it takes? Come join our dynamic and growing IT center of excellence!
- Lead the Quality Assurance Salesforce platform strategy including Sales Cloud, Salesforce CPQ with Billing and Financial Force managed packages and API integrations
- Lead and organize the test plan and schedule as part of sprint planning. Build test cases, run functional and regression tests and document results.
- Lead the evaluation and assessment of testing automation tools and application POC
- Collaborate with cross application teams on continuous improvements to end-to-end process from sprint grooming/planning/development/test /deploy
- Collaborate and contribute to planning and managing UAT process
- Proactively identify and mitigate quality risks and help remove obstacles to release
- Collaborate and manage QA processes across all functions within Salesforce and connected products
- Continuously improve testing processes, tools and documentation. Drive efficiency through quality with measurable results
- Extend successful processes and tools across other business application as required
- Provide suggestions through retrospective
- 6+ years experience in with QA Testing Process
- Prior experience with business applications; CRM(Salesforce), Finance(NetSuite), HR, Customer Support(Zendesk), Integrations(Dell Boomi) Experience with ITIL/ITSM processes and SDLC best practices
- Experience with public company SOX controls and IT audits
- Experience working in SaaS industry preferred
- Previous experience participating with Agile/ Scrum methodology preferred
- Passion to work within a fast paced, high energy, high tech environment
Why work at Dynatrace?
Some companies claim leadership, Dynatrace proves it. We're redefining the rules of performance, with a focus on what it takes for companies to succeed in today's digital economy. Being a trailblazer is hard work and we need dedicated team players that will work to ensure Dynatrace remains #1 in the market.
Do you have what it takes to revolutionize the performance industry? We need big thinkers who don't settle for the status quo and want to push their careers to the next level. Think you have what it takes? We want to hear from you.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]
Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.