Business Operations Account Specialist
We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Toast is looking for an entry level Business Operations Account Specialists to fill a brand new role and play an integral part in scaling Toast’s rapidly growing business. This person will be an operational support role for existing Toast customers. You will join a dynamic Business Operations team that is the “go-to” team for Sales and Customer Success, providing administrative and process support to close and onboard new business efficiently and effectively. We are a collaborative team that takes our work seriously and has fun doing it.
The success of the Business Operations team directly impacts the revenue streams of the company. As such this role is an opportunity to join us at a groundbreaking moment and truly make a impact. For the right candidate, this is a career defining opportunity.
What you will do:
- Become an expert in the sales and customer onboarding processes and work extremely closely with our Sales and Customer Success teams to handle post-close responsibilities and resolve existing customer issues
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Customer Success, and Finance on existing customers, providing high-quality operational and customer service support through phone and email
- Be the first point of escalation for complicated customer issues
- Maintain reporting tools and databases, and manage ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests
- Continually identify opportunities to improve productivity, leveraging automation and system improvements whenever possible
Do you have the right ingredients?
- BS/BA with 0-2 years of experience in operations
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service
- Extreme attention to detail and meticulous organization
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to work closely with our Business Systems team to improve Salesforce workflows