Business Consultant B2B at Mirakl
Last year, online marketplaces grew at more than twice the rate of overall eCommerce. Why? Because the marketplace model offers organizations the opportunity to thrive in the new digital-first world. Online marketplaces provide customers with an optimum purchasing experience and a wider product assortment by bringing together third-party sellers in a single site.
Mirakl’s mission is simple. We help our clients seize this opportunity by providing the unrivalled technology, expertise, and partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakl’s recent $555M fundraising values the company over $3.5B, and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire 1700 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years.
As Mirakl continues to grow, we are committed to staying true to our five core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients.
More about Mirakl:
- The industry’s first and most advanced enterprise marketplace SaaS platform at the heart of digital transformation for the world's most forward-thinking organizations;
- A hypergrowth company with a global presence and close to 600 employees in 14 countries. We have offices in Paris, Boston, Barcelona, Bordeaux, Chicago, London, Munich, New York, and Sydney
- Enabling over 300 of the world’s most trusted brands including ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch Group, Changi Airport, Darty, Decathlon, The Kroger Co., Leroy Merlin, Madewell, Maisons Du Monde, and Toyota Material Handling with the speed, scale and agility to win in the changing eCommerce landscape.
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Business Consultant to join the B2B team in the US.
As we continue to expand our North American operations, we are looking for a Business Consultant to focus on go-to-market strategy and growth consulting. Armed with strong business expertise and communication skills, the Business Consultant will support Mirakl clients as they define their marketplace model and strategy. You will generate distinctive insights with enterprise corporations across multiple market specializations and ensure their ability to deploy winning tactics within the marketplace arena.
What you will do at Mirakl:
- Manage a portfolio of customers with a clear focus on making these customers successful in their adoption and utilization of the Mirakl platform.
- Build strong relationships with senior stakeholders within our clients' organizations and be identified as a key strategic advisor.
- Establish commercial action plans that will allow your clients to maximize the performance of their Marketplace from development through scale up.
- Act as subject matter expert on change management initiatives.
- Formulate Quarterly Business Reviews to key executive stakeholders outlining performance, opportunities for growth and potential blockers.
- Share best practices around seller on-boarding and management, as well as strategize on seller optimization strategies
What Mirakl is looking for in a Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s degree a plus
- Has 3-4+ years of experience, ideally in a Marketplace or Consulting
- Experience in e-commerce a plus, should be familiar with e-commerce metrics
- Is dynamic, autonomous, proactive, pays attention to detail and loves challenges
- Has excellent communication and presentation skills
- Has strong client-facing and project management skills
- Is a highly business-driven individual with strong analytical skills who thrives in fast-paced dynamic environments