Billing Enablement Representative at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
The Billing Support Representative will be responsible for handling the most complex billing questions, and acting as Tier III support for the function. The person will ensure a positive experience and high NPS for customers dealing with complex billing issues, while adhering to internal and external SLAs. They will work cross-functionally across departments diagnose and resolve customer issues. They will be relied upon to identify trends and common issues that can be used to educate stakeholders and prioritize process & system changes.
This role provides a great opportunity to take on challenging issues and find resolutions to them. It will require investigation of customer orders, building deep understanding of our systems, and finding a resolution that is customer-friendly while being financially responsible for Toast. They must be passionate about serving and helping our customers, and this team will have an opportunity to make a tremendous positive impact for both customers and our internal teams. They must also be able to work cross-functionally with internal partners such as other Business Operations reps, accounting, customer success, support, and information systems.
About this roll*
- Diagnose and resolve the most complex billing issues
- Work directly with customers to understand issue and communicate resolution to customers and key relevant stakeholders (e.g. RSM, sales)
- Complete cases in a timely manner, in line with SLAs
- Serve as an escalation point for our support teams
- Work with partner teams (e.g. operations, accounting, operational excellence) to problem solve customer issues
- As needed, educate support teams on common billing issues and cases.
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Experience working in a customer facing role
- Ability to independently problem-solve
- Good attention to detail and results oriented performance
- Passion to achieve positive customer experience
- Knowledge of Toast systems is a big plus
- Strong communicator with an ability to work with customers and stakeholders
- Experience working in SalesForce,NetSuite, or other similar SaaS based ERP and CRM systems
- Billing-related experience
*Bread puns encouraged but not required