Associate Vice President - Digital Channels at Humana Studio_h
The Associate VP, Technology Solutions devises an effective strategy for executing and delivering on IT business initiatives. The Associate VP, Technology Solutions requires an in-depth understanding of how organization capabilities interrelate across segments and/or enterprise-wide.
The Associate VP, Technology Solutions acts as a liaison and collaborates with the business and functional stakeholders to identify and deliver strategic enablement solutions. Decisions are typically related to intradepartmental coordination, development and implementation of strategic plans, and business outcomes, and develops and implements strategic plans for the scope of management that are aligned with the Segment or Business strategy.
The AVP, Digital Channels will collaborate with leaders from DH&A, HCS and Insurance to develop an enterprise digital strategy to engage and serve our consumers across the Web and Mobile channels. The AVP will engage with leaders of other consumer facing channel technologies such as voice, contact center technologies and leaders of platforms such as CECP to create and enable an omni-channel strategy and enable journey based interactions. The AVP will also lead the development and delivery of several enterprise scale consumer facing digital capabilities and assets such as MyHumana, Humana.com, Go365, Humana Pharmacy, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related IT field
- 10+ years of technical web and mobile development experience
- 8+ years of experience leading large enterprise teams focused on digital transformation
- 5+ years of experience leading cloud transformation – MS Azure, GCP and AWS
- 3+ years of experience with developing and executing a digital personalization strategy for consumers with a focus on omni-channel interactions
- Solid understanding of operations, technology, communications and processes
- 10+ years of progressive experience leading continuous improvement efforts, evaluating existing systems and implementing process improvements.
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Master's degree in computer science or related IT field/MBA