Associate Director, Go365 Technology Solutions at Humana Studio_h
The Associate Director, Technology Solutions devises an effective strategy for executing and delivering on business initiatives. The Associate Director, Wellness requires a solid understanding of how organization capabilities interrelate across department(s).
The Associate Director, Technology Solutions acts as a liaison and collaborates with the business and functional stakeholders to identify and deliver Go365 strategic enablement solutions. Decisions are typically related to identifying and resolving complex technical and operational problems within department(s), and could lead multiple managers or highly specialized professional associates. This role serves as an inspirational thought leader to challenge/influence all levels across the organization to rethink routine, embrace cloud and modern engineering practices including agile adoption to provide highly resilient, integrated world class Wellness technology solutions. This role will be responsible to drive Go365 technology roadmap, execute roadmap projects ensuring forward thinking architectural design using agile methodologies. Individual must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences and embracing change. Ability to Manage and grow talent, mentor associates, and help them grow by setting clear goals, action plans, training, and timely guidance.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10 or more years of technical and/or management experience
- Previous experience managing technology teams
- Strategic thinking abilities and an enterprise-wide perspective
- Ability to build strong partnership and has proven track record of collaboration across business and functional stakeholders.
- Result oriented with solid understanding of operations, technology, communications and processes
- Progressive experience leading continuous improvement efforts, evaluating existing systems and implementing process improvements.
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a highly matrixed environment with an ability to influence others and interact with all levels of the organization using negotiating, influencing, and change management skills.
- Experience in managing change by leading and energizing others, modeling adaptability, and inspiring strong organizational performance through periods of transformation, ambiguity, and complexity.
- Strong communication skills for creating and sharing presentations to multiple levels of audiences of stakeholders (i.e. senior executives in business and IT, architects, developers, etc.); the ability to clearly explain complex ideas and technologies to non-technical audiences.
- Master's degree
- 5+ years experience with APIs, Cloud security practices, DevOps, CI/CD process architecture/engineering and related tooling.
- Previous Healthcare and/or Humana experience
- Proven record of delivering complex technology solutions and managing cross functional team
- Agile Certification