Associate Chief of Staff - GTM at Toast
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Bready to make a change?
We are looking for an Associate Chief of Staff to support our Chief of Staff to the Go to Market Teams and Commerce Business Unit. The ideal candidate is just as strong at analytics as s/he is at influencing senior leaders. This role will be responsible for helping run the operating system for Marketing, Sales, Onboarding, and the Commerce BU as well as driving strategic initiatives. In this highly visible role, it is equally important that this person be a strong individual contributor as much as a team player. S/he must be able to work collaboratively with cross functional departments to guide project execution, reduce obstacles to completion, and ensure initiatives meet committed timelines.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Help manage Marketing, Sales, Onboarding, and Commerce BU operating systems [including its management cadence, decision making frameworks, goal setting process, operating calendar, and communications]
- Help plan, coordinate, and manage content for leadership and team meetings and offsites
- Help manage weekly, monthly, quarterly business reviews and annual planning activities
- Manage the flow of information across the Go to Market teams
- Identify ways to improve the team's operational workflow and drive process improvements
- Attend meetings and participate in projects with, or on behalf of the Chief of Staff
- Provide ad-hoc support on projects small to large; this could include research, financial modeling, internal initiatives, new expansion explorations, presentations and more.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Process focused and detail oriented
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communications skills, as well as, change management and stakeholder management skills
- Strongly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Strong desire to focus on analytical insights and answers to tough problems
- Growth mindset: you seek out learning opportunities for yourself
- Ability to work both independently with minimal guidance and cross functionally with various teams
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- 3+ years of experience of consulting / investment banking / business intelligence / strategy / high-growth operations or startup experience
Bonus ingredients* (a pinch of salt): (Non-essential skills)
- Experience with Salesforce
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.