To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
As Formlabs continues to grow, its critical business systems and their integrations must be well supported. We are searching for an energetic problem-solver, accomplished trouble-shooter with strong technical skills to help us ensure things keep running smoothly. Come join as our Application Support Lead.
- Work closely with subject-matter experts on the Systems team to learn the fundamentals of our core systems, their integrations, and how they support various internal business processes and Formlabs customers.
- Get to the root cause of problems of various levels of complexity ranging over multiple systems;
- Identify repeatable problems and work with the Systems team to propose ways to solve them programmatically
- Prioritize issue resolution according to the impact on the business; delegate support work.
- Lead and mentor other members of the support team; define an application support strategy for Formlabs, including cover for team LOA.
- Facilitate issue resolution also when requiring cross-functional alignment.
- Excellent problem solver with superior troubleshooting skills.
- Proven track record in getting to the root cause of problems
- Analytical Problem solver, able to get into the weeds of our tech stack to diagnose issues
- Have experience with a CRM, ERP, and eCommerce platform. You are familiar with the main capabilities of each one.
- Comfortable working with databases and able to leverage your strong SQL skills as part of your investigation techniques for issue resolution and fixes.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium healthcare coverage
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.