DataRobot is seeking a hungry, multitasking, and ambitious individual to support The Office of the CEO. You will have an extraordinary attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, and the composure to juggle multiple critical requests. This role requires a high level of discretion in handling confidential information and integrity when supporting senior professionals inside and outside the company.
Here’s who we’re looking for:
- You have superb organizational and time management skills.
- You love hitting inbox zero.
- You thrive in dynamic environments and you approach challenges with common sense and practicality.
- You can keep track of many threads – understanding what must happen in a day, a week, a month – while keeping the mission level in mind
- You’re empathetic to understand and work with all kinds of people
- Management of complex calendars and scheduling requirements
- Tracking and helping drive completion of requests by monitoring calendars and email communications to make ensue calendars are up to date
- Handle all business travel – such as booking flights, cars, and hotels both domestic and international
- Preparation for meetings with senior executives (e.g. documents, video conferencing, and other logistics)
- Field inbound communication and exercise good judgment in figuring out who the best colleague is to handle the request
- Understand the policies and procedures necessary to ensure appropriate decision-making protocols are followed
- Collaborate with other admins to the executive team to ensure that priority obligations are met
- Participate in meetings and conferences, both onsite and offsite, as needed
- Support other operational initiatives as needed
- 2+ years experience in providing administrative support is required
- High-energy individual, with a passion to learn
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Enthusiasm and dedication; ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to handle competing demands in a high pressure, dynamic, ever-changing environment with a high degree of integrity and discretion
- Flexibility is a must- we are a start up after all
- Strong Computer skills and knowledge of Google Apps and Office
- This role is based out of our Headquarters in Boston, MA
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.