Academy Partner & Technical Trainer
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Driving # certified developers and continuously develop their skills and experience on platform by providing high-quality online experience and delivering interactive class room trainings.
- Becoming a Mendix certified developer, and following our Mendix Certified Trainer program, coached by our specialist trainers and building up to deliver your first Rapid Developer course in your first three months.
- Working with R&D and the global Academy team to ensure a single standard for the online and classroom versions of core content such as the Rapid and Advanced Developer courses, ensuring they are kept up-to-date with new features and functions from the latest Mendix releases.
- Contributing to the definition and development of supporting online content by working with the Instructional Design team and internal Subject Matter Experts.
- Running and assessing certification events and exams for candidates, as well as contributing to exam definition, creation and maintenance.
- Being part of the team responsible for Train the Trainer activity, enabling customers, partners and employees to scale classroom training.
- Acting as the central point for updating the extended training team on changes in the courseware and Mx software in your areas of expertise.
- Working with other internal teams such as the University team and the Partner team in your region to support Mx University and Mx Certified Training Partner programs where required.
- Loving what you do, taking it seriously, and most importantly getting stuff done. 😊
You’re the innovator we need if you:
- Are a high-energy professional, who loves learning and using technology, with a track-record in knowing your stuff and coaching, enabling and supporting others.
- You are excited about being part of creating a truly world-class, scalable training and certification program to enable Mendix users create and continuously improve web and mobile apps at scale using our super-cool software.
- Custom software development is something you've actually done or you’ve worked within an organization that focused on software development.
- Ideally you know Mendix, but you may have used tools such as: Python, R, Excel (formulas, macros, VBA), Access, SQL, Qlik, Tableau, Power BI, SPSS, SAS, Matlab or have experience with Salesforce, Hyperion, or Remedy.
- You have an understanding of technologies like SQL, BPMN, MDD and possibly Java, .Net. You don't have to be a coder, but a general understanding is definitely an advantage.
- As an individual you’re independent and able to self-start, take responsibility, manage your own work, help others and have the maturity and common sense to know when to use our own judgment or seek advice in making decisions.
- Know that when the team succeeds we all succeed, because we are all responsible for work which needs input and support from others and actively support one-another to achieve each of our objectives.