| Greater Boston Area | Remote
Bullhorn is the global leader in software for the staffing industry. After more than 20 years, more than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Led by the original co-founder, partnered with venture capital, and powered by seasoned leaders across a global workforce with an eye toward innovation, Bullhorn has had year over year growth, making it the market leader in the recruitment software space while allowing for new opportunities for over 35% of our employees to advance their careers in 2021.
We are a remote-first organization and over 30% of our employees reside outside the United States. Headquartered in Boston, we also have offices in St. Louis, London, Brighton, Rotterdam, Frankfurt and Sydney (just in case you’re in the area to stop by). Whether you’re local or remote, our vision is to ensure every employee has a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path for success. Your incredible experience as an employee will consist of flexible work hours to ensure a positive work-life balance and use Zoom, Slack, and other tools to stay connected.
Bullhorn is looking for an Enterprise Support Analyst to join our Support team.
Why this job is important:
Our core purpose at Bullhorn is to create and deliver an incredible customer experience. As an Enterprise Analyst you will provide Support for Bullhorn's most strategic customers. It will be commonplace for you to work on large environments, where you will troubleshoot complex issues. You will own several accounts and play a huge role in helping customers to be successful on Bullhorn, by maintaining regular touch points, resolving challenges quickly and adding significant value.
A typical day might include:
- Analyzing root-cause application issues, identifying their severity, and proposing fixes
- Owning customer issues from initial report to resolution, collaborating cross-functionally to fix the problem, and communicating with customers regularly regarding issue status
- Attending, and, at times, coordinating bi-weekly calls with Bullhorn's top enterprise clients
- Collaborating with other Support Analysts and Support Engineers to identify high priority issues and engage the Service Delivery, Software Engineering and Quality Engineering teams
- Escalating trouble tickets and priority issues to internal partners when necessary
This role may be a fit for you if:
- You love being the go-to person for enterprise-level accounts
- You have 1+ years of client/customer relations experience supporting a software solution
- You can hold your own with technical troubleshooting
Bonus points for:
- API knowledge
Bullhorn's core purpose is to create an incredible customer experience, which starts with first creating an incredible employee experience. Our vision is for every employee to have a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path for success. We are committed to building diverse and inclusive teams, and our culture is shaped by our five core values: Ownership, Energy, Speed & Agility, Service, and Being Human.
We’re looking for real-life humans, each with their own unique set of thoughts, beliefs, cultures, identities, and a background and body that is completely individual. We also love humans who have taken less traditional paths of education and believe that experience and learning come in many forms. Together, all these unique individuals make Bullhorn stronger. If you’re reading this, you’re probably applying for/considering applying for a job with us, and we want you to know that Bullhorn is an equal opportunity employer. For us, that means we always have, and will always, strive to be as inclusive as possible in all aspects of employment and that we do not and will not tolerate discrimination of any kind.
Read Full Job Description