Bullhorn is the leading global software provider for the staffing and recruitment industry. More than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Through our incredible products and services, we create raving fan customers, resulting in company growth that consistently offers new opportunities for our talent to advance their careers. 25% of our global workforce gets promoted or moves into a new role every year, expanding their skills and working with new people. Bullhorn is large enough to provide these exciting opportunities but small enough to maintain the energy of a startup, and we’re consistently ranked as a great place to work for our strong culture and rewarding career opportunities.
Our commitment to our employees: Every Bullhorn employee has a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path to success. Bullhorn offers unlimited planned vacation, great opportunities for career development, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
Our in-office employees enjoy a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and quarterly social events. While working from the comfort of their own homes, our remote employees are provided a full equipment package with all the tools they need to perform their role. We use Zoom, Slack, and other tools to stay connected while we are remote.
Bullhorn is looking for an Enterprise Support Analyst to join our Support team.
Why this job is important:
Our core purpose at Bullhorn is to create and deliver an incredible customer experience. As an Enterprise Analyst you will provide Support for Bullhorn's most strategic customers. It will be commonplace for you to work on large environments, where you will troubleshoot complex issues. You will own several accounts and play a huge role in helping customers to be successful on Bullhorn, by maintaining regular touch points, resolving challenges quickly and adding significant value.
A typical day might include:
- Analyzing root-cause application issues, identifying their severity, and proposing fixes
- Owning customer issues from initial report to resolution, collaborating cross-functionally to fix the problem, and communicating with customers regularly regarding issue status
- Attending, and, at times, coordinating bi-weekly calls with Bullhorn's top enterprise clients
- Collaborating with other Support Analysts and Support Engineers to identify high priority issues and engage the Service Delivery, Software Engineering and Quality Engineering teams
- Escalating trouble tickets and priority issues to internal partners when necessary
This role may be a fit for you if:
- You love being the go-to person for enterprise-level accounts
- You have 1+ years of client/customer relations experience supporting a software solution
- You can hold your own with technical troubleshooting
Bonus points for:
- API knowledge
Bullhorn is committed to our core values and we are looking for people who exhibit these traits:
- Service - You go beneath the surface to solve problems.
- Energy - You build up your teammates and leave people positively charged.
- Ownership - You take action and own up to your mistakes.
- Speed & Agility - You go around obstacles and demonstrate urgency.
- Being Human - You consider other people's perspectives, laugh, and have fun.
Bullhorn is fully committed to equal opportunities. We aim to create a working environment free from discrimination. This means all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, race, religion, or belief, gender or sexual orientation.
Read Full Job Description