Bullhorn is the leading global software provider for the staffing and recruitment industry. More than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Through our incredible products and services, we create raving fan customers, resulting in company growth that consistently offers new opportunities for our talent to advance their careers. 25% of our global workforce gets promoted or moves into a new role every year, expanding their skills and working with new people. Bullhorn is large enough to provide these exciting opportunities but small enough to maintain the energy of a startup, and we’re consistently ranked as a great place to work for our strong culture and rewarding career opportunities.
Our commitment to our employees: Every Bullhorn employee has a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path to success. Bullhorn offers unlimited planned vacation, great opportunities for career development, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
Our in-office employees enjoy a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and quarterly social events. While working from the comfort of their own homes, our remote employees are provided a full equipment package with all the tools they need to perform their role. We use Zoom, Slack, and other tools to stay connected while we are remote.
The Client Support Analyst provides support for basic incident resolution and requests made to the support desk from Herefish clients. They are the first point of contact for the client and are responsible for the initial assessment, triage, research, and resolution of basic incidents and requests.
Why this job is important:
As the first point-of-contact between Herefish by Bullhorn and their clients, you are responsible for ensuring that they receive quality service support and find success through the use of our platform. The Client Support Analyst creates a positive customer support experience and builds strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a consummately professional attitude.
As a Client Support Analyst for our Herefish product, a typical day might include:
● Responding to Herefish by Bullhorn related inquiries via Live Chat, Email, and/or video call
● Owning customer issues from initial report to resolution, collaborating cross-functionally to fix the problem, and communicating with customers regularly regarding issue status
● Escalating complex issues to senior members of the support team, as needed
● Creating accurate instance set-ups, making sure to effectively log and update internal documents while managing various third-party system integrations.
● Partnering with the development, release management, and professional services teams to manage customer inquiries and escalate through the proper channels, when appropriate
● Facilitates scheduled Zoom meetings with clients to gather more information, investigate an issue, or train an end-user on the Herefish by Bullhorn product
● Provides after-hours and on-call support as needed through live chat or impromptu live support requests.
● Contribute to the Herefish Knowledge Base by enhancing and creating Help Articles and adding new documentations to the internal Herefish Knowledge Base
This job might be for you if:
● You have 6 months+ of recruitment industry experience
● You pride yourself on your ability to provide an incredible customer experience
● You are able to efficiently multitask in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing urgent matters
● You have strong analytical skills, problem-solving and organizational skills
● You have strong attention to detail
● You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including demonstrating and employing active listening skills.
● You are comfortable raising your hand to ask your colleagues for help
Bonus points for:
● Previous experience in the staffing/recruitment industry
● Familiarity in a technical support role
● Experience in a Customer Success related role
Strong culture makes Bullhorn a great place to work!. Bullhorn offers unlimited vacation, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
You might be a fit for Bullhorn if:
● You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
● You are confident and love sharing success with your team
● You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement
Bullhorn is committed to our core values and we are looking for people who exhibit these traits:
- Service - You go beneath the surface to solve problems.
- Energy - You build up your teammates and leave people positively charged.
- Ownership - You take action and own up to your mistakes.
- Speed & Agility - You go around obstacles and demonstrate urgency.
- Being Human - You consider other people's perspectives, laugh, and have fun.
Bullhorn is fully committed to equal opportunities. We aim to create a working environment free from discrimination. This means all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, race, religion, or belief, gender or sexual orientation.