Master Problem Solver
- Ensure quality and reliability for LevelUp’s order ahead integrations via functional testing, monitoring tools and error triage
- Manage ticket prioritization, test new integrations and bug fixes and coordinate engineering deploys
- Communicate fixes to relevant teams (support, account management, sales)
- Work with engineering teams to establish integration standards and optimal implementation.
- Analyze database information and address integrity issues as needed.
This Job Might Be a Fit If You:
- Passionate problem solver, capable of prioritizing and delivering solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Self-motivated, high energy driven personality with the ability to follow through on assignments
- Familiar with writing SQL queries and experience with project management tools (we use Jira)
- You are awesome. And ready to work with awesome people
- Bachelor’s degree.
Bonus Points if You:
- Familiar with software development (e.g. know how to code, work with developers, etc.)
- Appreciate .gifs
- Are a quick study and love to learn how things work
Benefits & Perks
- Free catered lunches from the businesses in the LevelUp ecosystem
- A never ending amount of coffee beans to make whatever satiates your palate (Americano, Latte, Espresso, Regular Cup O Joe)
- Strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance, fully paid for by LevelUp and 401(k) with company match
- Convenient access to the MBTA via red, green & orange line (Downtown Crossing Station 2 blocks away)
How to ApplyWe are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you’re interested in joining our best-in-class team, send your resume and us why you should be our newest hire.