VP Loyalty, Content Operations
What You'll Do
- Loyalty Marketing:
- Own a strategic roadmap for a holistic loyalty/retention strategy across all customer channels to drive the continued successful adoption and growth of ASICS membership program.
- Continually optimize an omni-channel end-to-end customer journey flow with focus on onboarding, engagement, loyalty, and win-back
- Integrated Marketing:
- Support the translation of brand strategy into integrated marketing plans and campaign strategies that connect with consumer experience(s) to increase awareness, consideration and conversion.
- Social/Content Strategy:
- Develop and execute a content and contact strategy based on user signals, data, and consumer needs to deliver an authentic, trusted and personalized consumer journey.
- Assist in the development and execution of an end-to-end social experience that map to high-level business goals.
- Orchestrate the annual marketing planning and budget process ensuring marketing’s goals are aligned with regional and global objectives including building financial models and business cases for loyalty and content initiatives.
What You’ve Done:
- 12 years of relevant ecommerce and content marketing experience, with strong experience in user engagement, loyalty, lifecycle and ecommerce
- A history of leveraging customer segmentation and understanding of consumer journeys to increase engagement and business results
- Well-versed in all aspects of business intelligence, marketing analytics with a strong understanding how customer analytics can be applied in a retail environment
- Sophisticated understanding of contemporary content marketing analytics and experience working with marketing leadership to assess content marketing ROI and optimize programs accordingly.
- Demonstrated success leading and mentoring a team
- Concrete experience managing complex projects and programs that have heavy dependencies requiring strong leadership to align multiple teams and stakeholders
- Passion for global business and culture.