User Group Coordinator at DataRobot
TheUser Group Coordinator will serve as a key player of the Community team within the Customer Experience domain, driving strategy and execution of all things offline user connection and engagement.
You’ll work closely with customers and teams around the company to design programs and experiences that help DataRobot customers and A.I. enthusiasts ignite their passions, scale their knowledge, and take their careers to the next level.
- Launch customer-led user group programs spanning local, online and internal groups
- Drive awareness and membership to ensure sustained growth and vibrancy of the offline community, reaching new audiences and bridging existing ones
- Partner with DataRobot Industry GMs to launch and grow Industry groups
- Foster a seamless connection between offline and online communities
- Create formal programs to cultivate, incentivize, recognize, and reward event leaders, advocates, and industry thought leaders
- Own attendance, engagement metrics and overall success of user group initiatives
- Host events to connect community members to DataRobot technical teams and industry thought leaders
- Experience with large enterprise customer offline communities
- A warm and welcoming customer-facing personality
- Excellent written and oral communication
- A data-driven decision-making approach
- Details, details, details!
- Knowledge of community & social platforms and tools (Khoros/Lithium Technologies)
- Knowledge of event management platforms (Eventbrite, Meetup, etc)
- Experience with data, analytics, and machine learning a plus
- Experience with Salesforce and ZenDesk platforms a plus
- Travel up to 25%
- Multilingual a plus
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.