US Marketing Manager
Are you a marketing professional who wants to work for a $1B industry leading company? Are you looking for an opportunity that will challenge you daily and encourage you to think outside the box? Are you interested in a high impact marketing role? If so, then read on!
Vistaprint is looking for a high performing US country manager who will manage marketing activities and budget for our largest country, reporting directly into the North American Marketing Director. In this role you will be tasked with managing performance and driving growth, working with teams across the business to create effective marketing campaigns that are both relevant and compelling. With a deep focus on understanding and serving the US customer base, the ideal candidate will be a strong analytical marketer who is customer obsessed, ROI focused and excited to get started.
Who are we?
Vistaprint is a Cimpress company passionate about empowering people to make an impression through individually meaningful, personalized physical products. We are a team of over 6,000 members in 24 countries working together to empower over 17 million customers to make an impression. We are passionate, self-starting and audacious. We thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. Whatever geography we’re in, we bring exceptional talent together. We never stop learning and we believe you shouldn't either. Opportunities abound for career development.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer and competitor landscape
- Manage business performance of our largest market, utilizing complex data to measure and ultimately impact performance trends
- Ownership of US Marketing budget to be managed with a strong focus on ROI
- Create and execute a clear roadmap of growth strategies aimed at achieving our financial targets and strategic goals
- Collaborate with teams across the organization including marketing channels, brand, creative, product and pricing groups to build relevant integrated marketing plans for our US customer base
- Test into expanding our current marketing portfolio to include new opportunities, channels, local sponsorships, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, Mathematics or other related fields
- 7+ years of experience in e-commerce marketing, ideally across a variety of online and offline marketing channels
- Experience owning a sales target and managing performance towards this goal, as well as management of a marketing budget
- Leadership mentality with exemplary communication skills and executive presence
- Strong analytical thinker and ability to use data to develop marketing plans
- Experience balancing direct response and brand level marketing
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to juggle multiple complex projects at once
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work well both independently and in a team setting
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
A few reasons why you might love it:
- High levels of access and visibility throughout the organization
- Widespread impact and influence across the business as a leader working on our largest market
- Opportunity for career growth and personal development