About The Opportunity
We are looking for an experienced strategist to join our Enterprise Loyalty team to educate and advise Enterprise partners looking to develop and optimize their loyalty programs on both branded channels (app & web) and Grubhub’s marketplace.
Engaging in a range of consulting projects and internal initiatives, our Enterprise Loyalty Strategists support restaurant brands in making data-driven decisions that increase sales, improve customer retention, and meet each brand’s unique KPIs.
The right candidate will possess the ability to interpret a variety of business and brand goals in order to: assess a restaurant’s digital performance; identify key opportunities to engage users throughout their journey with the brand; and develop creative and organized loyalty strategies grounded in data and industry knowledge.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Translate Enterprise client needs into creative and actionable loyalty strategies rooted in data. In this role, you will work with a number of cross-functional teams including Data Services, Technical Brand Management, Account Management and Partnerships to engage with Enterprise clients on loyalty programs and promotions that drive measurable business results. You will be responsible for analyzing guest behavior, campaign performance and loyalty program performance in order to generate actionable insights for clients.
- Support Sales, Partnerships and Technical Brand Management as a subject matter expert. From participating in sales pitches to joining meetings with pre- and post-sale strategic clients, you will be responsible for educating our brands on loyalty best practices.
- Liaise with product and engineering to understand our technology roadmap and contribute relevant, high-impact suggestions based on industry trends and client needs. In order to support loyalty best practice and recommendations, it is essential that you both understand the current state of our product capabilities, as well as, what is happening across the loyalty industry.
Maintain our team’s reputation as the restaurant loyalty experts. Most enterprise restaurant brands have some form of loyalty program today. The space is commoditized and noisy, and ideas are a dime a dozen. Outstanding ideas that translate into meaningful growth across the four areas most important to restaurants (acquisition, activation, engagement, retention), though… those are the ideas that matter. Those are the ideas you’ll be responsible for presenting to everyone from the digital marketing managers to the CEOs and CFOs of our industry.
You Should Have
- Experience in developing, managing and/or marketing loyalty programs; or equivalent experience in a performance marketing or consulting role
- Detail-oriented, with a knack for problem solving
- Strong communicator comfortable translating technical concepts for non-technical audiences
- Outstanding ability to analyze data and churn out actionable insights
- Passion for helping brands better understand and influence customer behavior
- Experience with CRM, marketing automation platforms, and BI tools
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, mathematics, economics, or other analytical disciplines
- Experience in the fast-casual restaurant industry and/or in a client-facing digital agency role
- Deep knowledge of customer engagement programs across various industries – restaurants, retail, travel, etc.
- Basic SQL knowledge
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.